Esteemed Industry Speaker
“Very well presented”
“Excellent and relevant”
Conferences, Seminars and Presentations
Allan B. Haberman, Ph.D. speaks at national and international conferences on the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and on drug discovery and development.
He and his associates also offer presentations and interactive seminars at your company, designed to help you meet key challenges in technology strategy, product development, R&D productivity, and business development.
Speaking Topics Include
- Biotechnology and the future of the pharmaceutical industry
- Effective drug discovery and development in the post-genomic era
- New approaches to drug discovery and development in key therapeutic areas
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Metabolic diseases
- Immune and inflammatory diseases
- Neurodegenerative diseases
Hanson Wade, World Drug Targets Summit. Workshop. Developing Improved Animal Models in Oncology and CNS Diseases to Increase Drug Discovery and Development Capabilities. Cambridge, MA.
Center for Business Intelligence (CBI), conference on “Executing on the Promise of RNAi”. The Therapeutic RNAi Market – Lessons from the Evolution of the Biologics Market. Cambridge, MA.
Pharmaceutical Education and Research Institute (PERI) course on “Cardiovascular Drug Development”. New Therapeutic Approaches to Cardiovascular Disease Management. Boston, MA and Arlington, VA.
Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, Annual Committee Day. Strategies for Effective Post-Genomic Drug Discovery and Development. Cambridge, MA.
Barnett International. Emerging Cardiovascular Therapeutics. Cambridge, MA.
- Conference chair.
- Presentation: New Approaches to Cardiovascular Drug Discovery and Development.
- Panel moderator, Innovative Approaches to Atherosclerotic Disease: Challenges and Opportunities.
BIO IT Coalition. Biotechnology and the Future of the Pharmaceutical Industry. Washington, DC.
Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research. Biotechnology and the Future of the Pharmaceutical Industry. Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.